Thursday 28 April 2011

An Exclusive Interview With Crystal, the Hangover Part II Monkey

Leader image for An Exclusive Interview With Crystal, the Hangover Part II Monkey

Summer movies rarely celebrate individual actors as much as they do big budgets, expensive explosions and popcorn plots. As such, it takes an especially powerful performance for an actor to stand out at the multiplex during the warmer months. Thanks to a front-and-center role in The Hangover Part II’s marketing campaign, however, one unknown is already getting that rare summer superstar treatment: Crystal, the Capuchin monkey.

With a month left before the Hangover Part II’s Memorial Day premiere, Crystal phoned Movieline from her modest Hollywood apartment to gamely discuss the pressure of starring in the sequel to the highest-grossing R-rated comedy of all time, those ugly cigarette rumors and her controversial sex scene with Zach Galifianakis.

When you took this role, did you have any idea that you would be featured so prominently in the marketing campaign? Your character wasn’t even in The Hangover but Warner Bros. gave you your own promotional poster for the sequel. That seems unheard of.
Isn’t that funny? I had no idea. My agent told me that it would be a small cameo similar to what Mike Tyson’s tiger had done in the original. I wasn’t sure what that meant though because — well, I don’t know if I should talk about this.

You weren’t a fan of Mike Tyson’s tiger?
No, no. I thought he did a great job but at the time, when I auditioned, I hadn’t seen The Hangover. Sorry, Todd!

I assume you ran out and rented it immediately

Source: http://www.celebrities.com/celebrities-gossip/an-exclusive-interview-with-crystal-the-hangover-part-ii-monkey/

Ana Beatriz Barros Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis Angela Marcello Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment