Wednesday 28 December 2011

I Lied, DUH.


I Lied, DUH.

Tuesday, December 27th 2011

I Lied, DUH.

I Lied, DUH.

Okay, so I lied earlier. Get used to it. Lilo, in her infinate wisdom has maybe/reportedly/okay probably chosen her NYE desination. Ahlan!live has cast a huge shade of NO!! on the rumors that Lilo will stay home privately snorting and drinking her New Years Eve festivities. Lilo has reportedly signed on with Pam An, Allen Lamb and others to welcome the new year aboard a yacht that none of us poor mofos are welcome on to kick off New Year's Eve 2012.

Lilo, at one time I hoped the best for you. Now, you're just an embarrassment, much like that time in cheerleading when my dress flopped over my ass to show the away team my red pantaloons while I was on top of the pyramid. Just. Stop. But still, I never got paid for showing my pantaloons, which makes me wonder who is right. Damn you Lilo for making me doubt myself and my career path. I'm gonna roll another joint.

Thank you parissucksliterally

Source: http://www.celebrities.com/celebrity-magazine/i-lied-duh/

Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis Angela Marcello Angelina Jolie Anna Faris Anna Friel

No comments:

Post a Comment