Tuesday 4 October 2011

T.I. to Diddy -- PLEASE Don't Drag Me Into Nightclub Brawl

Filed under: P. Diddy, T.I., Music, Fights, Awards / Awards Shows

1003_diddy_launch2
Days after being released from federal custody, rapper T.I. grabbed a mic inside an Atlanta nightclub this weekend and BEGGED Diddy to chill out ... after the mogul threatened to get violent with a man in the crowd.

It all went down at the BET Hip Hop Awards Weekend after-party at Compound nightclub -- when Diddy, a spokesman for Ciroc Vodka, spotted someone drinking a rival liquor.

Diddy began shouting at the man, "B*tch ass n**gas ... put that sh*t down ... before I come smack that purple shirt off your ass."

It appears Diddy grabs ice and throws it at the man ... before screaming, "What the f**k are you gonna do, b*tch? F**king f*ggot ass light skin n**gas get the f*ck out of my face."

That's when T.I. -- who's still on probation stemming from a gun arrest -- grabbed another microphone and pleaded with Diddy, "I done paid enough time ... and nobody else in this motherf**ker [who is] talking about fighting done did no time."

He then told Diddy, "Let them n**gas drink what the f**k they want man."

He added, "I love you n**ga ... you know I will go to war with you, but come on man ... let's go."

The incident was captured on tape by GrindHD.com.

Permalink

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/03/t-i-diddy-puff-daddy-nightclub-fight-compound-atlanta-rappers-ciroc-vodka-purpple-shirt-sean-combs-young-jeezy-nelly/

Anna Friel Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright April Scott Arielle Kebbel

No comments:

Post a Comment